Sunday, January 15, 2017

A message from Nathania



The Fund 4 Design & Art Education, came into my life in 2013 while I began my first year at the University of Florida. I am now in my fourth year there finishing my undergraduate studies in landscape architecture. 

What will I do after? Perhaps, I will work at a private design office, go into the public-sector, seek a graduate degree, freelance, or join the Peace Corps. At the heart of not knowing I realized that there was something I did want to continue to do…to make…because I have yet to find a feeling as great as when one makes something with their hands, head, and soul, and then offers to share it with the world. 

I am so grateful to have been awarded one of the first Isaiah Fund scholarships. Opportunities like this open your eyes to an endlessness of possibilities and help you discover mentors and guardians where you did not expect to find them. 

Thank you, 

Nathania Martinez

Thank YOU Nathania!

No comments:

Post a Comment