Thursday, November 14, 2013

Very Thankful!

Visit our Website fund4arted.org for more information about 


2nd Meeting of the Student Volunteer Board
Panara at SW 136th Street
Saturday, November 16th at 1 :00



Co-Founders of F4DAE 
Marlene and Marilyn 
with  AMAZING DASH student artist 
Dylan Etienne
at the Taste of Design Gala and Silent  Auction

As Thanksgiving approaches...

Special Thanks to:

Art Cares for Kids 

Laura Tan


 A thank you letter from one of our fabulous Isaiah Fund recipients...


I could not have thanked everyone else, and forget to thank the two special people that made this possible. I am grateful for your efforts. They have given me the opportunity to work towards something without having to worry as much about financial obligations.

As soon as I received your e-mail I went on-line to check out what The Fund 4 Design & Art Education was, and so I came across your blog. I was surprised to read that it had been created only two weeks ago. I kind of giggled as I read it, not because it was funny, but because I hadn’t realized how quickly an idea could evolve. This is why I called the next day to gather more details, and I am glad I did, because I now know who thought of me when I thought I would not be remembered. I already appreciated her teachings, but now I will forever be more grateful of Ms. A, as well as of you two (I will personally thank her when I get back to Miami).

Without your permission, I have taken a little piece of each of you and I will keep it with all the good memories of all the people who have helped, and inspired me along my way.

I have really thought about the mission statement or goal of this program, that one of you had provided me over the phone, and I hope that I can do just that. I hope that in the future I remember to reflect on this opportunity and discover a way to give back to our creative community. If you ever find that I could help with anything, do not hesitate to contact me.  

Thank you,
Nathania Martinez

No comments:

Post a Comment